Small steps in faith

Monday, October 25, 2004

I love Mondays (Sometimes)

I am blessed to be off every other Monday While most people are starting their work or school week I use that morning to grow closer to God My family is out of the house by 7:45 am I think everyone needs that alone time whether it's Monday or another day You have that uninhibited freedom to worship,pray,meditate,journal,etc Alone time with just you and God
Try it :)

One of my morning devotions had to do with "dual citizenship" If you have accepted Christ as your Savior you have the privileges and rights as a citizen of God's kingdom but we are also called as Christ followers to be good citizens here on earth. "That means we must become involved in the life of our nation...Praying for its leaders,educating ourselves about candidates' views, and exercising our right to vote."
There is 1 week left until we exercise that right I'm not a political person but I know that next week's election has an impact on my future as well as those I love
I plan to pray for God's guidance in my decisions
You can't stick your head in the sand
It's too important

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home