Small steps in faith

Friday, December 30, 2005

2006 A New Year of hope

I think I'm like alot of other people I look at 2005 as being in the past and make "resolutions" for the upcoming year I know in my heart that I'm probably not going to be successful at them all but what would life be without that hope
I always vow to eat more healthy, to exercise more,etc I have my good and bad days with that.. the older I get the harder it gets :)
I wonder what the next year will bring for me but also my family and friends
In what ways can I be a better wife,mother,friend,etc ? Who will God bring into my life and how will they impact my life and how will I impact theirs? What challenges will God give me to make me stronger in my faith?
I'm not so naive and foolish to think that there won't be hard days..physical,emotional,spiritual..how will I stand up to those..will I put my faith and hope in God?.
God will provide blessings ..how will I use those to bless someone else?
Just some things to think about..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home