Small steps in faith

Saturday, February 03, 2007

Cold and blustery....give me Florida :)



What a cold blustery day!!! I'm looking out my back door watching my poor little dachshund's ears sticking out looking like they do when she sticks her head out the window of the car
I have to go to a birthday party in about an hour so I'm not looking forward to leaving my cozy warm couch and blanket :(
Winter is my least favorite season but it's pretty when there is powdery snow on the ground.
I love the sun.. I love warm..my sister emailed me this week and we are going to Florida together in April..I can't wait...especially on a day like today :)

2 Comments:

  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I dont know...Florida had multiple tornadoes the other day...I would rather be cold:)

     
  • At 10:18 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Tyyyyler
    Quit trying to sabotage my excitement....there's tornados in ohio in april too :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home