Small steps in faith

Friday, March 23, 2007

Taking Steps of Faith

My blog is called "Small steps in faith". I have always been someone who takes small steps at a time. Change usually makes me uncomfortable. If you know my history you can figure that out. I have always lived in Ohio. I have worked at the same hospital for 25 years. The same person has cut my hair since I was 22. When Chevrolet made the Prism...I had 4..different colors..same car.
I have at times made big steps...I lived on my own for 2 years...Marriage was a big step...and motherhood definitely was a big change :) Some of my steps were done with no thought or prayer and they were hard lessons.
As I've grown in my faith..I've felt challenged to take bigger steps. Prayer definitely is the key to that. When there is a major decision to be made...if it's the right step...I feel a sense of peace. I use that as my validation that I'm following God's will for my life.
I say all of this because my life is getting ready to go into a big change. I can't say what it is just yet. It's a step of faith ..a big one...and it's out of my control...it's in God's hands and I do have a sense of peace. Keep me in prayer.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM, Blogger Rob said…

    Of course I knew what the change was, although I just now read this post.

    On Thursday as Darrel was talking about it, I was wondering, "How doe Rochelle feel about this?" I'm glad you have peace about it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home