Small steps in faith

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Evil turned to good

So many times I know I've asked "Why?" when something bad happens...especially when it just doesn't seem to be fair...or it hurts me or someone else...especially if it comes from hatred or jealousy. I thought the following quote from an article I read was good in remembering this verse

You meant evil against me, but God meant it for good in order to bring about this present result.” (Genesis 50:20 NIV)


"Look for God’s hand – Walking by faith means you see God’s hand even in the most difficult of circumstances. You trust his ability and his willingness to transform the bad into godly good. God is not limited by people’s motives. In other words, it doesn’t matter why someone hurt you, God still can transform a deliberate, mean-spirited situation into something for his good."

Jon Walker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home