Small steps in faith

Friday, June 20, 2008

Funny phrases





One of the things I love about the people I work with is their sense of humor.
We deal with some very challenging people at times...patients,staff,doctors,etc. so you need a sense of humor and some patience.

This week I heard 2 funny phrases that made me laugh

Our nurse practitioner went to see a patient and when she described him she told me "He's a few french fries short of a happy meal"

One of my doctors was verbally attacked by a very immmature nurse. When he described her behavior to her manager he said " She treated me like I was the cable boy who showed up late "

1 Comments:

  • At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh man that is tooo funny...i'm gonna have to remember those phrases for the future. AS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home