Small steps in faith

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

God's answer

Important decisions to be made has increased the stress level in our family My first response always seems to be "What am I going to do to fix this?"
God gave me these verses to read today

"...Be careful to follow all the commands of the Lord your God, that you may possess this good land and pass it on as an inheritance to your descendants forever. And you,my son,Solomon, acknowledge the God of your father, and serve him with wholehearted devotion and with a willing mind, for the Lord searches every heart and understands every motive behind the thoughts. If you seek him, he will be found by you; but if you forsake him, he will reject you forever." 1 Chronicles 28:8-9

I need to seek Him more with a willing mind and wholehearted devotion .... And trust

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home