Small steps in faith

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Vermont

I'm sitting here looking out my sister's back window at snow and mountains and sun It's very beautiful here even if it is 0 degrees with about 3 ft of snow on the ground You definitely have to be a winter person to live here year around I don't think the snow ever melts
My flights were very smooth yesterday but when my sister and I left Starbucks to go to her house we felt this rough wobbling It was a flat tire ! Luckily her husband only works about 10 min from where we were Unfortunately he wasn't able to get one of the bolts off and it had to be towed If you have to have a flat tire my sister is a fun person to have it with :) It should be fixed by today If you know my sister this is just typical for her She is always having something happen with her car Driving is not her strong point! Anyway we're not letting this put a damper on our plans
We ate at a really nice inn-like restaurant last night The food was like City Barbecue They had the most amazing sweet potato fries
Our plans are to go to Montpelier today This is where all the shops and "interesting people" hang out I love maple sugar and this is where they make it so my sister has promised to take me to "The Sugar Shack" :)
If anyone doubts that God created nature they need to come to Barre Vermont:) I'm still waiting to see a moose

1 Comments:

  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So glad you are having a good time! Take pictures while you are there so you can show me next Saturday! Love, Tina

     

Post a Comment

<< Home