Small steps in faith

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Back to reality

I had to go back to work today :( It's always hard to do after vacation but I'm lucky in that I have a good job and I work with great people They surprised me with a little birthday party before our staff meeting (I'm celebrating my actual birthday with Chris Tomlin and probably 5000 other people :)
When I got home there was nobody here..loneliness :(
I think I'm getting a taste of what next year is going to be like when Kristen is at college and Zach has his license and a job
Darrell always works late on Wed and then goes to Starbucks for "male bonding" and motorcycle talk
The good thing... I get the computer to myself :)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My house is on the way home. I will always set an extra plate if you want me to.
    Mom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home