Small steps in faith

Monday, June 06, 2005

Eye contact with God

I'm doing a new bible study with my friend called "Do You Think I'm Beautiful" by Angela Thomas
It's always amazing to me the number of women I meet with low self-esteem
Sometimes it's from lack of love when they were growing up, but sometimes it's not ..sometimes it's comparing themselves to the "idea" that is put in the magazines, on tv, etc
You can tell someone over and over that they're beautiful but until they really believe it for themselves they won't listen
I know this to be true from my own experience with my daughter, the most beautiful girl I know :)

"When I finally know someting to be true in my heart, it's like making eye contact with God"

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Kristen is the MOST beautiful girl ive ever seen! Amen to that Rochelle:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home