Small steps in faith

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Seasons of life

As we go through certain events in our life they are like markers that create our memories That's what this week is for me
My first child is graduating on Sat and there are alot of "lasts.......last choir concert,last K2,last day of school,last lunch to pack,etc
All of that is leading up to "firsts" first day of college, first job,first car(that she buys!),first house,etc
This hasn't been an easy week Alot of emotion some happy ..Kristen singing Somewhere Over the Rainbow gave me goosebumps some sad ..The Irish Blessing always makes me cry
As I go through the rest of this week I'm relying on God for all my strength and joy
Like the picture "Footprints in the Sand " sometimes you need to let God carry you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home