Small steps in faith

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

I love this place- 6 more days!


Hilton Head Beach Posted by Hello

I love to go to the ocean There's just something about it that refreshes my soul
I have been to Hilton Head 3 times before and each time has special memories for me
Vacation to me is getting up early and sitting on the porch to watch the sun and listen to the waves,lying in the sun reading a book, eating out, playing putt-putt and beating Zach :), walking on the beach in the evening and not caring what time it is all week .. I can't wait :)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Dylan said…

    Sounds like fun rochelle, :-) your are sooo lucky. enjoy! Thanks for your comments on my blog.

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Wow, that place looks nice. I will not show Debby, she grew up in California by the beach and will probably get very jealous!

    Adam

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    If Kristen were there it would be alot more fun(besides the grumpy mornings:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home