Small steps in faith

Saturday, November 18, 2006

Breathe

I watched a Nooma video at 3rd Place this week called "Breathe".

"How many of us ever think about our breathing, about the meaning of breathing? In the Bible, the word for "breath" is the same as the word for "spirit." We've all been created in the image of God, but our lives are incredibly vulnerable and fragile. Maybe if we had more insight into the meaning of breathing, we would better understand how God created us as human beings."

I've thought about this . He talks about how it's the first thing we do when we're born and the last thing we do when we die. When you take in a deep breath, you are refreshing your body.
When you allow God to work through you,you are also refreshing your spirit..as you breathe in, your passion increases
Tonight we sang a beautiful song I had never heard before. As we sang the words it reminded me of the video I watched.



Holy Spirit


written by Among Thorns




Holy Spirit take control

Fan the flame within my soul

Holy Spirit take control


Holy Spirit Take Control

Fan the flame within my soul

Holy Spitit take control

Breathe down deep within my spirit

Strong fire burn

Breathe down deep within my spirit

Strong fire burn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home