Small steps in faith

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I will follow

Do you ever get a song stuck in your head This song is stuck in my head and maybe it's there for a reason


Invitation Fountain (If You Lead me Lord)

All who are weak, All who are weary

Come to the rock, Come to the fountain

all who have sailed, On the rivers of heartache

Come to the sea, Come on be set free


If you lead me Lord I will follow

Where You lead me Lord I will go

Come and heal me Lord, I will follow

Where You lead me Lord, I will go

I will go I will go


All who are weak, All who are weary
Come to the rock, Come to the fountain
All who have climbed, On the mountains of heartache
Reach to the stars, Come on give Your life

All who are weak, All who are weary
All who are tired, All who are thirsty
All who have failed, All who have broken
Come to the rock, Come to the fountain

2 Comments:

  • At 9:30 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    I love that song, as you probably know.

    We've done it a couple of times at church, but it went over like a lead balloon. Which stinks, because it's such a good song.

     
  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Yeah it's a great song..I love it too ....I just think the words are so appropriate for all the feelings and emotions that are going on right now.
    Sometimes you just have to let the Lord lead you and trust and follow and as Sawyer says in my last post "It'll all work out"

     

Post a Comment

<< Home