Small steps in faith

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

It's never too late :)



My very best friend from high school called me Sunday to give me big news but I didn't get my message until tonight(Sometimes I'm ready to throw my phone in the snow!) I called her back and her dad answered....the big news...She had triplets!!!
Three girls Ana, Brigid, and Claire...ABC
For those of you who don't know my friend, she got married when she was 41 for the first time...she just never found the right person but Michael is a great guy. Kristen was one of her bridesmaids
She has tried to have a baby for the last 5 yrs and now she has an instant family at 46....She'll be a great mom :)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow, how great for Rachel and Michael. Give her our love when you talk to her. They look real healthy.
    Love, Mom

     
  • At 11:02 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    That's awesome! I couldn't imagine being a first-time parent at 45 (it's hard enough being a first-time dad at 32), but I'm sure for them it's great!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home