Small steps in faith

Thursday, June 14, 2007

The Baseball trip

Darrell and Zach left this afternoon for their father/son baseball park trip. They went to Pittsburgh today. I have never been to Pittsburgh but they said it's a beautiful city and a nice place to watch baseball ...even if Pittsburgh lost :( They have to stay about 30 miles outside of Pittsburgh because of The U.S. Open golf tournament. Tomorrow it's Philadelphia and then on to the highlight of their trip..Boston!

Kristen and I plan to hang out do some shopping and suntanning :) I also plan to get some extra reading done. I'm reading a book called "God has a dream for your life" by Sheila Walsh. I'm also starting a book called "The Way We Were" about Princess Diana. Anyone who knows me , knows that I LOVED Princess Diana. When she was killed 10 years ago, I felt a loss even though I didn't know her personally. She is someone who I believe lived out her faith. I don't think it was coincidence that God took her and Mother Teresa to heaven within a week of each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home