Small steps in faith

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Pedicures are awesome!!



I got a gift certificate to Hausfeld's last year for my birthday from my coworkers and I realized I hadn't used it yet. Last year I got a pedicure for Mother's Day and loved it so I decided to have another one today. I spend alot of time on my feet so it's definitely needed :) It's called a whirlpool pedicure. They put your feet in this bubbling soapy whirlpool and then she files,trims,etc. The best part is the foot massage. If you have ticklish feet it might bother you a little. The atmosphere is the other nice thing about this place. It's dimly lit with this background music and you sit in a deep overstuffed chair with pillows all around you. Definitely a stress reliever! The result...clean,beautiful feet with brightly painted toes. If you're a guy you might not want the painted toes but the rest of it is great!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I see your feet , but I didn't think Darrell would ever paint his toes. Maybe the new job has allowed him to find his inner self?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home