Small steps in faith

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I love bargains :)



This is my new bargain :) The reason it's a bargain is because I got it for free!
I've been trying to increase my exercise and decrease my calories because as I've gotten older I have noticed that the fat just slowly adds up...esp. the middle area.
So..this morning I decided that Pumpkin (my dachshund) and I needed a walk...she has fat adding up too :) As we strolled on our little route, a neighbor on the connecting street waved me into his garage. He was taking some things to Goodwill to get ready for his move to Phoenix and he wanted me to see if I wanted anything...no cost. There was the ab lounger ...hardly used(according to his wife) and in perfect condition. I already have a routine with my weights and exercise ball so this will just be a nice addition...at no cost!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:40 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    Nice. I bet if we added up all of the hardly used equipment in everyone's garages and basements, there would be quite a fortune.

    Count my Total Gym and Treadmill as part of the fortune.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I think you're right...Intentions are good ..we think those things will help...and then 6 months later they're collecting dust. Well so far I have been using it...we'll see :^P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home