Small steps in faith

Saturday, September 29, 2007

"The Kingdom"



Last night Darrell and I went to see "The Kingdom". Anything to do with war,terrorism,etc doesn't necessarily appeal to me but Darrell really wanted to see it.
I can't say it's the best movie I've seen, but it definitely left an impact on me.
I won't tell you why but the beginning of the movie and definitely the last 20 to 25 minutes make it worth watching.
At the end of the movie, it is revealed what Jamie Foxx whispers to Jennifer Garner when she is grieving toward the beginning of the movie and what the head of the terrorist plot whispers to his small granddaughter at the end of the movie....It's the same phrase...and it shows the passion on both sides and it makes you sit back and just say "wow".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home