Small steps in faith

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cake batter...Yum!!!!!



If you like Coldstone cake batter you'll love this too. It's yellow cake batter and it tastes exactly like that and they put swirls of chocolate frosting in it. I got it at DLM. They also have a Ben and Jerry's on Brown St. just down the street from MVH and Bull Family Diabetes Center.
Maybe if I walk there it will help burn off the calories ..haha.
I'm going to see my sister next month who lives in Vermont so this will be on my list along with my absolute favorite of all....maple sugar candy..love that stuff!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey, if they make one with chocolate, i'll be all over that! AS

     
  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    That sounds tasty. I'm a Maggie Moo's fan, not a Cold Stone fan, but I'm sure it's good.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home