Small steps in faith

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random thoughts from my weekend

Don't rent "Lars and the Real Girl"...Bizarre!!

"Death at a Funeral"...funny English humor

Subby's fries rock!

The book of Isaiah is a HARD book to study but Frisch's french toast makes it better

The feeling of anticipation when you know your child is almost home is priceless

It's hard to cheer for OSU when your son is totally dressed in blue and gold..and so is your dog :)

Christmas in Springboro ... good kettlecorn....seeing old friends...getting the "stinkeye"(Juno) from an immature,rude person from my past

It doesn't get any better than "Hosanna" for worship

Boston Stoker coffee on a cold morning warms you right up

There's no better place to watch college basketball than UD arena..especially when you get free tickets

Brett Favre and the New York Jets RULE

3 Comments:

  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    You mentioned two of my least favorite restaurants in Ohio!

    But you made up for it by mentioning Boston Stoker's.

    I was at the parade, we were with the Howards.

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Subby's and Frisch's? Awwww..Darrell hates them too :P

    Didn't make the parade...did my time with that when my kids were in it with pee wee cheerleading and Southwest floats.
    I went with Zach when he realized that Michigan wasn't going to win on Saturday afternoon.

     
  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I didnt get to go to Xmas in Springboro until Sunday afternoon. Wasnt much going on then. AS

     

Post a Comment

<< Home