Small steps in faith

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Goodbyes are hard

I have a really hard time with good byes when it's someone I love My family makes fun of me because I get "weepy" Tonight is one of those times My sister leaves early tomorrow morning to go back to Vermont I haven't seen her in over a year which has made it even harder this time We are only 1 yr 2 weeks apart so it's like having a twin although we look absolutely nothing alike :)..we just sound alike :)
Even though we can call and email it's just not the same as that personal contact
There is something special about a sister bond I know she will read this so I just want her to know that I love her and will miss her terribly and I will keep my promise to come to Vermont this coming year

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home