Small steps in faith

Monday, January 24, 2005

A Better Day?

I spent alot of yesterday doing nothing but sleeping and spending time with my family watching football I feel better this morning There's a small glimmer of light shining through my dark cloud
I found my verses for the week to follow

"Do not let any unwhoesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen And do not grieve the Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness,rage,and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice Be kind and compassionate to one another,forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you." Ephesians 4:29-32

So I guess I need to forgive the person who pissed me off yesterday:)

6 Comments:

  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    I'm found in your position a lot, and I find myself in the position of the one who made the bad comment more than that. A lot of times it isn't even a "bad" comment; it just hits a hidden nerve and sends ripples through a person. While there have been many times I've noticed the 'ripples' and apologized and cleared things up, sometimes the person hides the ripples and I'm sure I haven't noticed them. That's why God tells us to watch our speech very carefully. You never know if what you say might mean something else to the other person...

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Rochelle,

    You should tell the person that upset you how you feel. It will probably be good for both of you.

    Jordan

     
  • At 12:51 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Thanks for your thoughts and prayer I think I just need to forgive and not say anything I should have said something at that time It wasn't intentional( I hope) and my saying something now is just going to make me feel worse It wasn't the words it was the sarcasm and no it wasn't any of you and it wasn't Darrell so I'll leave it at that

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    PLEASE....tell me it wasnt me. That would be a bad thing to to tick my girlfreinds mom off. So if I did anything TELL ME:) Have a good day:)

     
  • At 3:07 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    PLEASE....tell me it wasnt me. That would be a bad thing to to tick my girlfreinds mom off. So if I did anything TELL ME:) Have a good day:)

     
  • At 4:00 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Tyler
    It wasn't you Believe me if it was I wouldn't be uncomfortable saying something to you I hope you are having a better day too I'm so sorry about what happened I hope you aren't in too much trouble God works in good ways though Make sure you talk to me tonight and I'll tell you how :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home