Small steps in faith

Friday, February 18, 2005

Prayer

"Set a guard over my mouth,O Lord; keep watch over the door of my lips" Psalm 141

This is the prayer I need for tomorrow I will be dealing with a family member tomorrow I have a feeling there will be a confrontation and I tend to get defensive in these situations This person is my mother My mother left our family when I was 17 and there are unresolved feelings that need to be dealt with She is going through a hard time Reality is hitting her in the face and she's not dealing well with it She is not a Christian Pray that I am able to be of comfort to her and share with her in a kind way things that she may not want to hear

2 Comments:

  • At 7:19 AM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    "For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of power, of love, and of self-discipline" ~ 2 Tim. 1:7

    I will be praying for you, Rochelle.

     
  • At 2:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sometimes we just have to realize that all someone wants is our comfort as much of a burden it might be on our spirit.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home