Small steps in faith

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

God's secrets

I'm doing a Beth Moore study and this just stuck with me

"The other day I came across a verse that causes me to stop, meditate, and ask big things from God every time I see it. Psalm 25:14 says, " The Lord confides in those who fear him" I desperately want God to be able to confide in me, don't you?...I believe these hidden treasures are not secret because He tell them only to a chosen few but because not many of us seek to know Him and tarry with Him long enough to find out.
I truly believe that if we're willing to see, God uses every difficulty and assignment to confide deep things to us and that the lessons are not complete until their beauty has been revealed. I fear, however, that we are so often attention-defecit that we settle for bearable when beauty is just around the corner."


God wants a relationship with us Slow down ,pray and listen ..really listen for His answer

2 Comments:

  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    There is such a rich life - a better life - waiting for those who call on the name of God!

    "I have come to give life, real life, bigger and better life than you've ever dreamed of!" - Jesus, John 10:10, PAR

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I had to add Kristen's presents you should see it back on there

     

Post a Comment

<< Home