Small steps in faith

Friday, March 11, 2005

My second day in Vermont

It's still cold here but sunny which is a nice change from Dayton We spent yesterday in alot of the little shops in Montpelier They have the coolest book stores Very small and unique Montpelier is the state capitol so there are alot of people there through the day and then they leave in the evening They have alot of local artists who sell things in the local shops We drove in my brother-in-law's Audi since my sister's tire was still being fixed He has a really
nice car We're back in my sister's car today We plan to go to Stowe,Vermont today I guess it's known for it's skiing but I'm not a skiier :) We also plan to go to the original Ben and Jerry's factory I do like ice cream so that should be nice and fattening :)
My sister goes to a Presbyterian church and they're having a prayer labyrinth tonight along with dinner so I will get to meet alot of her friends as well as the female half of her pastor team It's a husband and wife and I met her husband yesterday Picture Kenny Loggins in his 30's and that's her pastor :) He was Mr. Mom yesterday at the "Mom's playgroup" They have an 18 month old named Levi (what a cool bible name ) or maybe it's after the jeans :)
Tomorrow is my first experience on a snowmobile ! I still haven't seen a moose

2 Comments:

  • At 4:55 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey ro! It sounds like your having fun:) I wish I was having fun:( Nothing is fun without Kristen...:) I miss her(I miss you too rochelle). See you soon
    Tyler

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Hey Tyler
    I'm having a great time but it will be good to get back home tomorrow I miss all of you Less than 24 hrs and Kristen will be home:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home