Small steps in faith

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My name on his palm; his name on my forehead

"Every day I deal with a measure of low self-esteem in ministry. I never feel up to the task. Never smart enough. Never strong enough. Never prayed up enough. Never prepared enough. Do you feel the same way? Then perhaps you also feel the same flood of emotions when truth washes over you : God loves us. He prepares an inconceivable place for those who receive His love and highly esteems those who choose to believe His call over the paralyzing screams of ther own insecurities. No, our names won't be written on the foundations of the New Jerusalem,(Revelations 21:14), but they are engraved in the palm of His hands(Isa. 49:16)
Beth Moore "Beloved Disciple"

When we do get to heaven "They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads>" Revelations 22:4

I look forward to that day :)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home