Small steps in faith

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Sunday afternoon

Darrell and I spent a nice relaxing Sunday afternoon together I didn't feel like staying inside on such a beautiful spring day so we walked in Cox Arboretum I'm trying to increase my walking time for exercise I haven't been there in a couple of years It's a beautiful place to just walk and look at nature and talk I was feeling down (actually frustrated is a better word )about something and Darrell always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better :)
We went to Comp USA I'm trying to talk Darrell into buying me an I trip for my i pod mini I have no CD player in the Saturn and now that the library has e books to download I could listen to a book :) He didn't go for it yet I might have to "borrow" Zach's :) I did notice that I can buy it quite a bit cheaper on line ..$20 cheaper hmmmm....
We of course had to visit Starbucks where in Darrell's case "where everybody knows your name (theme from "Cheers") It was nice to be able to sit outside eat a cookie drink a vanilla latte and relax
We went to Centerville library where Darrell "broke the rule" of no food and drink by taking his coffee in and the librarian let him know that she had to keep it behind the desk.. how funny He never goes in a library maybe that's why
I had reserved a book called "The curious incident of the dog in the night-time" It's been on the best seller list and my sister recommended it The main character is an autistic boy and it's a mystery which I love so I'm anxious to read it
So now I'm back home spending time in my favorite place (the computer room :) getting ready for a "wild" week at work

"Peace I leave with you my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home