Small steps in faith

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Preparing for California and letting go

Last night was a tough night at our house Kristen is going to Los Angeles California for spring break She leaves Sat and I think we're all having our own struggles with this
Things needed to be said that Kristen had a hard time hearing and we had a hard time telling her We love her and she knows that
I know this is part of my hearts preparation for letting her go to college in the fall and its hard ...the hardest thing I've been through
Keep all of us in prayer

2 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hey Rochelle! I know its hard Kristen being gone sometimes. Its hard for me too. I know from a mothers viewpoint how hard it must be. Thats the same for all of us, is to know and trust that were always in good hands. I think God wants us to rely on Him alot more throughout these situations. Ive learned through being with Kristen that you just have to pray about it and know that God will always take care of her and allof us.
    Hey im going to chicago! Arent you gonna miss me too?:)
    Ty

     
  • At 8:46 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Tyler
    Thanks I just need to be reminded alot that she'll be in God's hands I feel better about it but I'll miss her and of course I'll miss you too :( You'll have fun in Chicago with your family I hope this week goes fast !

     

Post a Comment

<< Home