Small steps in faith

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Take time to worship

"To understand God is impossible ... to worship Him is imperative"

This is Holy Week
I heard on the radio how there were people retracing the steps of Jesus in Jerusalem I thought how cool that would be to be able to do that physically
I would love to go to the Holy Land someday
I realized though that it's just as important to retrace those steps in your mind as well
Read your bible, watch "Passion of the Christ", fast, pray , create your own time of worship to remember especially this week why Christ came to this earth
Don't get so caught up in your "busyness and stress and struggles" that you lose your focus of this important week

2 Comments:

  • At 7:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love your idea - while we cannot physically retrace the steps of Jesus in Jerusalem, we can in the realm of our mind, heart and emotions, through fasting and prayer, and very vividly, through THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST. Perhaps Friday night - the alleged anniversary of the crucifixion - I will watch THE PASSION OF THE CHRIST in remembrance... yet how can I prepare on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday?

     
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Jesus washed his disciples feet ..just a thought :) It's a very humbling experience if you've never done it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home