Small steps in faith

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Louie Giglio

If you're familiar with Passion and 722 you've heard Louie Giglio speak He has a true gift for reaching college students and has had an impact for 20 years He has decided to take a break from 722 and concentrate on Passion That makes me sad because I loved listening to him speak but I'll still listen to 722 I'm hoping Kristen,Tyler, and Dylan get the chance to go at least once while they're at Lee Atlanta is only 2 hrs from them I also hope they are able to experience a Passion Conference
There is a great interview with him on Worshiptogether.com

It tells how he came up with the name Sixsteprecords :) Make sure you read it

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Yesterday I watched 722 and I finally found that site that you told me about:) I loved it and im doing it again soon. That stinks hes not doing 722 alot more.

     
  • At 9:30 PM, Blogger Doug Hill said…

    tyler,

    it doesnt stink really... louie will still be around at 722 periodically. what it will do is allow louie to pour more energy into Passion ministries and take the passion and gospel to all the world.

    as a person who finds himself in the very same season in life as louie, i am encouraged by louie's boldness and his courage to take this step. it has helped me articulate the words and thoughts in my heart and allowed me to have similar courage.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home