Small steps in faith

Thursday, October 06, 2005

Erwin McManus on 722

My morning didn't start out the greatest I found out that I have a herniated disc with nerve compression in my cervical spine(C6-C7) that may or may not need surgery I have to see a neurosurgeon Oct 27
Then I spilled an Enorme size coffee all over the front seat of Darrell's jinxed malibu :) He wasn't real happy with me :)
but....
God always knows what I need to bring me out of my lows :)
I decided to watch 722 with Erwin McManus
He did a sermon on ambition I've read "The Barbarian Way" which I would recommend but if you need an uplifting of your soul and you have an hour listen to Erwin It was the most passionate sermon I've heard for awhile and it will fill up your soul and put the passion in your heart plus Chris Tomlin plays at the end and just hearing all the college aged kids singing from their heart will lift you up :)

4 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    thanks reeeestun :) i'll be fine hopefully i'll only need to physical therapy to make it better
    12 more days Yay!!

     
  • At 7:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I have days like that alot....you can ask Kristen. I hope everything goes well with your health. Me and Kristen are prayin for you. I remember whenever you werent having the best day that I would always see you in your computer room with 722 playing.

     
  • At 1:28 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    I watched the whole thing last night, and then went back and took notes on what Erwin said. I think a post in my blog is coming soon. I found so much of what he said hit me like a brick in the head.

    I think I may even use some of it for a communion meditation on Sunday.

     
  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Tyler- you should watch that message ..you would really like it alot

    Adam It hit me too I'm going to order that cd from 722 That would be great if you are able to use what he said

     

Post a Comment

<< Home