Small steps in faith

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Happy 17th Birthday Zach


Zach and Pumpkin Posted by Picasa


Zach turns 17 today He was born on a Tuesday on a day with weather identical to what it is today I always give him a hard time because he was supposed to be born in Sept but he's such a couch potato he just thought he'd hang out a little longer
That was probably a good thing though because we moved into our house in West Carrollton Oct 2 ..I don't know where our heads were thinking we could move with a 22month old and a newborn STRESSFUL!!! The day was pretty much a blur but it was the night of the vice-presidenttial debates(Dan Quayle and I forget the democrat) and Kirk Gibson hit his famous pinch hit homerun in the bottom of the 9th inning of the World Series to beat the Oakland A's
Zach is the biggest sport nut I know and is true blue to his teams no matter what kind of season they have Boston Red Sox,Michigan football,and Kentucky basketball
He loves playstation 2, he loves to play putt putt, he loves to pass football and baseball with Darrell in the back yard, and he loves to hang out with Ryan,Brendan,and Alex on Fri nights.
Zach you are one of a kind and I wouldn't trade you..hmmm except maybe for a good backup quarterback for my fantasy team :)

4 Comments:

  • At 6:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Hi rooooochelle!
    Tell zachy I said Happy b-day! Tell him me and Kristen are going to give him his presents when we come home. Have a fun day and have fun at Starbucks:)

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Doug Hill said…

    GO SOX!

    See I knew Zach had a good head on his shoulders... anyone that loves the Sox has to be one of the chosen ones. :-)

    happy birtday Zach.

    Doug

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Adam said…

    Well, Boston lost.

    I grew up liking the Reds and the Red Sox.

    I guess I want to see the White Sox win it all now, to break another long stretch without a world series.

     
  • At 10:29 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Poor Zach He's in mourning and refuses to root for the white sox Now he has to concentrate on Michigan I personally have to root for the White Sox I don't want the Yankees :(

     

Post a Comment

<< Home