Small steps in faith

Friday, November 11, 2005

Mission Trip to New Orleans/Mississippi

Kristen and Tyler leave this afternoon to the Mississippi/New Orleans area to help with victims of hurricane Katrina They will stay in Mississippi and go into the New Orleans area They come back late Sun night
Please keep them in prayer Pray for their safety but also that their hearts stay open and they allow God to work through them to touch lives that need to feel Christ's love
I felt a little ache in my heart as I watched my friend Aisa hold her newborn daughter Sometimes I wish for those days back but I know God has big plans for Kristen and I'm proud that she has grown up to be who she is ..random,fun,but with a strong faith and a passion to share that with others

2 Comments:

  • At 3:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kristen has a beautiful smile and soul and anyone will benefit from that. Good luck to she and Tyler and their mission. Grandpa Andy and I love her lots.
    Mom

     
  • At 9:31 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I like that term - she has a beautiful soul...

    I will be praying.

    Adam

     

Post a Comment

<< Home