Small steps in faith

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Feeling blah

January is my least favorite month You have letdown from holidays,bills from holidays ,work stress,family stress,but mainly I think it's the grey skies that get to me alot of times
Sometimes I just need something to take my mind off of it (besides work) Last night I went to 3rd Place..we're starting a topic on doubts and Mike showed a highway video Some of the questions "What is life" "How are you connnected to God" " "What do you want on your tombstone" It's sad how many people out there are just going through the motions of life with no purpose,no connection to God Some of them didn't want to deal with the questions at all One man wanted "Is that all there is" on his tombstone Although I have doubts at times I have faith and that's what gets me through the tough times ,the down times,the grey skies ..and it helps to go to a group where you realize you're not the only one struggling with things and it will get better and there's others who care and are praying for you

5 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Adam said…

    I'm too busy to feel blah. :D

    Thanks for praying, I made it through last week relatively in one piece and stressball-free.

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    JANUARY IS NOT BLAH! My brithday is the 26! :) You better not forget....

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    I was so excruciatingly "blah" yesterday

     
  • At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    january is great because of the unpredictability/variety. rain, snow, sunny, 0 degrees, 50 degrees, windy, calm

    august is blah. hot, humid every stink'n day

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Sorry Tyler I won't forget your birthday :) but I really do have a hard time with January

     

Post a Comment

<< Home