Small steps in faith

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Basketball fever


This is the week that NCAA tournaments started It's always a big deal at our house because I live with 2 huge sports fantatics Both of them are Kentucky fans Kentucky survived the first round but I don't know about the next one
Darrell was able to get 4 tickets to the evening games last night from the owner of all the Serra Chevrolet dealerships ,Joe Serra, who happens to be a Michigan State alumni We had great seats We sat a few rows behind the players families We also sat behind 2 guys who were dressed as leprachauns.. I text messaged Kristen to tell her and she thought there were "real" leprachauns in front of me :)
I'm not a MSU fan but you couldn't help but root for them when you're surrounded Unfortunately they came out on the losing side and were in shock with some in tears
The second game was the exciting one with University of North Carolina vs Murray State That one was close right to the end So now I'll be watching the rest on TV but it was definitely worth the experience to see it live

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home