Small steps in faith

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

"Nesting"



For whatever reason, I have had this "nesting" feeling today. I've cleaned, washed, baked brownies. I'm not sure where it's coming from. Maybe because I know it's going to get colder? Maybe because Kristen is coming home next week? Maybe because I know I will have no time to do this the rest of the week because of my schedule?
Honestly, I don't get this very often. I had always heard you get this when you're pregnant and ready to have your baby... um that's NOT the reason ...I never got that with either one of my kids... believe me Darrell was waiting for that to kick in :) Probably why I had to be induced both times.
I'm sure there's a reason for it just like there's a reason for it in nature.
God knows what we need to prepare for even when we don't .

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think I could see a "Mini-me "Darrell running around the house. Keep that picture in your head

     

Post a Comment

<< Home