Small steps in faith

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Moving is hard!!!

Well, I am officially moved to my new office and I think FINALLY all the communication pieces are working..no easy thing. New phone lines and numbers and computers that needed "ports" turned on before they would connect to the server...one of the oversights of IT(Information Technology) I came in this morning and we weren't connected to the server and neither one of our printers were working...very frustrating when you need that to be able to do your job. Luckily the server issue was a very quick fix. The printers...not so easy but they finally got fixed..a matter of moving internet addresses or something confusing like that.

I spent all day yesterday unpacking boxes and setting up our patient info and desks. It looks very nice and we do have a nice window which is something we didn't have in our other offices.

My out pt. friends have had it a little tougher. They had no air conditioning in the building today...phone lines and fax machines that weren't working and alot of unpacking left to do. I hope to be able to see that office tomorrow. I will be teaching out pt. classes every other Wed. at that office. I've heard they have a beautiful view overlooking the river.

Change is hard but I think this will be a positive change. I just hope they let us stay awhile !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home