Small steps in faith

Monday, November 05, 2007

God gives....God takes..God be ever blessed



"When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place." Psalm 8


The picture above is from the center of the Whirlpool Galaxy which sits beside our galaxy. Just a reminder of who created us. The next time there is a clear night, look up at the stars and remember Psalm 8.

They showed this video Saturday night at Apex which also shows how God has a plan for creating you no matter how long you are here

2 Comments:

  • At 6:45 PM, Blogger Ffej said…

    Wow. I was going to say that I'm sorry I missed the service this weekend, but since I would have been sitting there crying like a baby . . .

    Awesome.

    Jeff

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    You wouldn't have been alone...there were many tears. Make sure you listen to it online or get the CD ..It was a good message.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home