Small steps in faith

Saturday, December 04, 2004

Christmas Shopping

I've spent the last 2 days Christmas shopping and am not done yet :(

Zach is my hard one to buy for this year Everybody always gets him Michigan and Kentucky stuff so I don't want to go there We did find a present at Sam's Club that we got him and wrapped in a huge box It's driving him crazy :)

Last night we went to the Kenwood mall to the Apple Store
Zach has an iPod so we were looking at possible accessories for the iPod They did have this really nice Bose speaker system but it was also very expensive so that's a "no" .. I think
Now I'm not very knowledgable when it comes to computer stuff but I will say that the Apple Store is definitely a very cool store They have computers with screens as big as a TV and they have cameras connected so you can "play" with their stuff
I want a iPod mini so I can download books and listen to them on my motorcycle trips Darrell thinks I should get a regular iPod because they hold more but I like the smaller version I asked the guy how many books he thought I could put on there and he didn't know ( I thought you had to know that kind of stuff to work there :) He only knew it holds 1000 songs that are approx. 4 minutes long so if you know the answer let me know..Mike,Doug,and Jeff :) He thought I could get at least 10 books on it because he said books don't take as much space as music so I think the smaller version would be just fine and it comes in colors:)

Christmas shopping with Darrell is always fun He chats with everyone whether he knows them or not You meet interesting people that way :) The woman in Yankee Candle Company wanted to know if "he's always like this when he shops" He changes his mind about 50 times before he buys something and he always asks their opinion You can also count on going to Starbucks 1-2 times during the trip :)

I'll be glad to get this part of Christmas over

3 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    i'm still trying to figure out whats in that big box for Zach..its bugging the crap out of me! Kristen still doesnt know what she wants for Christmas so give me some ideas:)

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Tyler
    If you're good at keeping secrets I'll tell you what's in the box but you can't tell Kristen because she will tell her brother Kristen is pretty easy to buy for give me a price range and I'll give you some ideas :)

     
  • At 8:14 AM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Christmas shopping. The only people I have to buy for is Chris Williams and a Secret Santa. Don't ask why I have to buy a gift for Chris.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home