Small steps in faith

Monday, January 10, 2005

A Choice in letting go

Roger told a story about a mother who was holding on to her two small children, one 2 and one 5, during the Tsuanami and realized to survive she would have to let go of one He related that to the decision God had to make to let go of Christ to save us,his lost children
The story really pierced my heart I couldn't stop thinking about it yesterday and this morning
I have 2 children..how would I react?
It brings tears to my eyes every time I think about it

I can't imagine having to make that decision as a mother and God making that decision as our Father.
It just makes it so real the sacrifice that was made for us
I'm glad there was a happy ending in both cases Her little boy,Lucky,survived and Christ lives today

Breathe in God.. Breathe out self
Let God fill you and work through you today

1 Comments:

  • At 9:15 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    That story was incredible. I loved how Roger related that to God and how he had to let go of Jesus to save us. I about cried.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home