Small steps in faith

Sunday, January 09, 2005

"The Perks of being a wallflower"

I read a book yesterday at the suggestion of my friend Mike called "The Perks of being a wallflower It is one of the best written books I've read for a while It's not a christian book It's a book about the struggles of being a teenager and the issues and friendships that are dealt with There are several main characters in the book and I'm sure that anyone reading this can relate to one or all of the characters espcecially the main character Charlie It's written in diary form which makes it even more personal

My favorite line out of the book describes a wallflower
"He's a wallflower..."You see things. You keep quiet about them. And you understand."
I think there are times we all need to be a wallflower

1 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Perks of Being a Wallflower, the latest fad :-). I read it and didn't really like it a whole lot, I guess I'm the exclusion :-). I gave my copy to Chris W. He reads it all the time.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home