Small steps in faith

Thursday, December 30, 2004

New Year's Resolutions

I hate New Years Resolutions I feel like it's a setup for failure "I will lose xxx lbs, I will stop doing xxx," and then 2 weeks into the New Year when you relapse, you feel like a failure It's the human need to "start over" and make things right
I don't think we always look to God when we're making those resolutions which leads to our failure

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:12

I pray that in this next year I allow Christ to work through me so that I grow in my love and obedience to his will and that he uses me as a blessing to my friends and family whom I love very much

1 Comments:

  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I think spiritual resolutions are so much better. Sometimes...those are the ones alot of us need to make. I need to make one this year.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home