Small steps in faith

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Constantine/ Bethany Dillon

Darrell and I went to see the movie Constantine last night I'm sure there will be those who love it and those who hate it Darrell hated it It wasn't my favorite movie but it was something different It had an interesting way of showing demons/angels and hell/heaven It reminded me of the exorcist at the beginning of the movie and Alien in another part Some of the characters and the special effects were very interesting I wouldn't recommend paying 9.00 a ticket Wait until it comes to the Danbarry or on video but its worth watching at least once
Anthony this is your kind of movie :)

We are going to see Bethany Dillon tonight That I would highly recommend She is at Borders( by the Dayton Mall) at 7:00 for free We saw her this summer and she was amazing

4 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Haha. I was thinking, "Angels? Demons? Heaven? Hell? Gotta see it!" and then I saw that you recommended it to me. If Keanu Reeves does as good a job as he does in the Matrix movies, it's got to be good.

    I think my parents might have gone to Borders to see her. My dad was talking about it on our trip to Drug-Mart.

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Doug Hill said…

    how was ms. adelsburger?

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    She was totally awesome Even getting over the flu she has such a humble spirit I like listening to her share her thoughts as much as listening to her sing (It took me a minute to know that's her real name) She drew 200 at Borders in Cincinnati about 100 at Dayton She is going to go a long way I can't believe she is only 16

     
  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    She was totally awesome Even getting over the flu she has such a humble spirit I like listening to her share her thoughts as much as listening to her sing (It took me a minute to know that's her real name) She drew 200 at Borders in Cincinnati about 100 at Dayton She is going to go a long way I can't believe she is only 16

     

Post a Comment

<< Home