Small steps in faith

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

God works in the darkness

My devotionals the last few days have had to do with "Night Faith" Sometimes I think morning will never come My mind tends to churn alot at night
I do most of my praying in the middle of the night for that reason
"God specializes in bringing light out of darkness; you just have to get through one to get to the other!"
Going through a trial in life can be like the "morning that seems like it will never get here"
"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning: Psalm 30:5
The dawn is always more brilliant because of the preceding darkness
"Great mornings come from rough nights.. whenever they finally shout the victory it's because they've spent the night weeping before God."
I think that's why sunrises seem so beautiful to me It's like God talking to me and saying "See, I told you the night wouldn't last forever and look what I brought you "
Have a good day :)

1 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nothing feels better than peeking out the window to an orange and scarlet sunrise after a night of fear, restless sleep, wondering, "When will daylight come?" And then when it comes, you want to jump, dance, sing and shout, and you feel more alive than you've ever felt before!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home