Small steps in faith

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Spending Time

"Come near to God and he will come near to you" James 4:8

How much time do I spend with God? "God is with us He is around us. He covers us. He aches when we ignore Him, too busy for our God. Yet He remains faithful. He longs for us, our companionship, our fellowship. He longs for our love."

I know how hurt I feel when I'm ignored or made to feel unimportant
God feels the same way

"All relationships in the human dimension require love, care, and attention. They require time. My relationship with God is no different and unlike many of my "human relationships" God is always with me..ready to listen..I need to make the time

2 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    I wonder sometimes if God ever feels like the kid who's an outcast?

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    I think he probably does Anthony I think he feels the same kind of hurt we do when we feel "left out"
    How sad that we put him last instead of first in our life He should be the first one we talk to in the morning and the last one we talk to at night

     

Post a Comment

<< Home