Small steps in faith

Monday, May 16, 2005

"Free Song- Free Day"

I got an unexpected freebie day off work today My partner Cindy is working and we don't have alot of patients to see which is really unusual on a Monday so I got to come home I love unexpected things like that It's like getting an unexpected present or finding the "free song" for i Tunes under the pepsi cap (Zach and I fight over those)
So what am I doing with my day ? Besides playing on the computer :)
I have a bin of pictures that I have put off going through for Kristen's graduation table I'm not a scrapbooker and when we get our pictures developed(we probably have 20 disposable cameras in a drawer that aren't developed) we just tend to throw them altogether
So todays the day I bite the bullet With my iTunes on and my box of kleenex it's time to journey back in time before she sets off on her journey to her future

4 Comments:

  • At 3:06 PM, Blogger darker than silence said…

    Mom finished my scrapbook a week ago. It looks snazzy. Good luck. Looks like a lot-o-work.

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Your mom is much better organized than I am Waiting until 2 weeks before graduation is not my smartest decision :)

     
  • At 8:32 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Dont put picturs of pat in there..only me:):)

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Rochelle said…

    Sorry Tyler the homecoming picture is going in :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home