Small steps in faith

Sunday, May 08, 2005

Mother's Day


Kristen and Zach  Posted by Hello

I am blessed to be the mother of Kristen and Zach

I remember when I was pregnant with Kristen I worried that I wouldn't know what to do ..but God gives you that natural instinct or "mother radar" as Roger called it You just need to love them and God takes care of the rest

When I was pregnant with Zach I worried that I wouldn't be able to love him as much as I did Kristen or that Kristen would feel that I didn't love her as much as Zach but God gives you that ability to love them equally he just fills your heart up

And sometimes He puts special people in your life who need "a mother's love" and he gives you that extra special love to give

I feel blessed that I am able to celebrate my mother's day with those i love :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home