Small steps in faith

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Loggins and Messina and Chris Tomlin concerts

I'm sure I will be showing my age on this but I love Loggins and Messina They were popular in the 70's and then broke up in 1976 and Kenny Loggins went on his own
I've seen Kenny Loggins 2 times but I've never seen them together and they are back together and touring this summer
Darrell bought tickets this morning so I have something to look forward to :)
Some of their popular songs were "House at Pooh Corner", "Angry Eyes","Danny's Song", and "Your Momma Don't Dance"

The other concert we plan to go to is Chris Tomlin He's performing free at Island Metro Park in downtown Dayton (near Riverscape) on June 24 Fri night (my birthday :))
He sings "Forever","Holy is the Lord","We Fall Down","Indescribable","The Noise We Make","Famous One" If you plan on going to this I would definitely get there early There will be thousands of people !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home