Small steps in faith

Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Praise

I love to sing praise and worship songs I don't have a wonderful voice like my daughter but I sing with all my heart and that's all that really matters isn't it?
There is one praise song that I can't sing without getting a little lump in my throat no matter how times I hear it I have it on my iTunes and play it everyday and it always has the same effect on me



Wonderful Maker
Matt Redman & Chris Tomlin

You spread out the skies over empty space
Said, Let there be light

To a dark and formless world Your light was born

You spread out Your arms over empty hearts
Said, Let there be light

To a dark and hopeless world Your Son was born

You made the world and saw that it was good
You sent Your only Son, for You are good

What a wonderful Maker
What a wonderful Savior
How majestic Your whispers
And how humble Your love
With a strength like no other
And the heart of a Father
How majestic Your whispers
What a wonderful God

No eye has fully seen how beautiful the cross
And we have only heard the faintest whispers of how great You are

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home